Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finals Graded

I have finished grading all of the final tests. Those grades are recorded, and may picked-up at your convenience. I can tell that the majority of you have retained a lot of this material, and that makes me happy. I have not finished with the essay papers yet. That will be a few days still, but I will post on here when they are ready to pick up.

Great job...I've really enjoyed having you guys in that class...I think it went really well, and I hope you'll always love these films as much as I do!

8 comments:

  1. i'm gonna miss the class.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Not just teaching it for awhile, but for the class itself. Had a lot of fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ron,
    You're the best.
    Thanks for a fun semester. :)

    kat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and I'm glad you were in there to soak in the monster goodness! Monsters ARE art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas everyone! And I'm with Meg, this class was fricking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god you have got to read this ron it will hurt your brain so hard http://www.latinoreview.com/news/http://www.latinoreview.com/news/taylor-lautner-fan-letter-to-universal-your-wolfman-ripped-off-twilight-9247

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....when I think of a fad like these shows I just keep thinking of the classic mantra: "This too shall pass"...keeps me from being really depressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow.

    best line from that email: "how can a werewolf be killed with a silver bullet?" lol!

    this is why i can't be a teacher because if my students were that ignorant, i would just smile and nod...

    ReplyDelete